Sunday: 9am-6 pm
Breathe bookstore cafe is committed to bringing together the community through food, events, workshops, & discussions and to providing books, music, and spiritual & inspirational items to help people continue their practice and journey.
What’s Cooking in Susan’s Kitchen?
EVENTS THIS WEEK
07/24/2014 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Meditation with Susan Weis-Bohlen
Thursdays, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Abraham-Hicks Discussion and Study Group
According to Esther and Jerry Hicks, Abraham is a group of entities that are “interpreted” by Esther Hicks. Abraham has described themselves as “a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension.” They have also said, “We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions.” Abraham has said through Esther that whenever one feels moments of great love, exhilaration, or pure joy, that is the energy of Source, and that is who Abraham “is”.
Abraham-Hicks primary teachings include:
- Individuals are physical extensions of the non-physical.
- The basis of life is freedom; the purpose of life is joy.
- People are creators; they create with their thoughts.
- Whatever people can imagine totally and completely, by creating a perfect vibrational match, is theirs to be, or do, or have.
- The Universe adores people; it knows their broadest intentions.
- Life is not meant to be a struggle, but a process of allowing.
- Actions and money are by-products of focusing on joy.
- Individuals may depart their body without illness or pain.
In this group, we will begin with a Vortex” meditation (15 mins) then watch and discuss a Abraham-Hicks video. For more information on events see thehttp://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Abraham-Hicks-Discussion-Group/. Cost: $5 donation requestedClick here to view all events
BREATHE IN THE NEWS
Do you “like” us on Facebook? Please do and find out about all our events, sales, special notices, and talk to each other!
Are you ready for an Ayurvedic Consult? Visit our Ayurvedic Page to see if this path of healing is for you! Susan sees clients on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at breathe books. Call us anytime for details or to schedule an appointment.
Did you know you can ORDER all your books from us? Just call or email us and we’ll place your order to be shipped directly to you or you can come by the shop to pick it up (we love to see you!) 410-235-7323; firstname.lastname@example.org
One of Baltimore’s Best specialty bookshops! baltimore.cbslocal.com/tag/breathe-books/
And Baltimore Fishbowl!
Click here to read all News items