One-of-a-kind Healing Safaris in Africa nurture your health and wellness while you journey through the stunning natural landscapes of Tanzania. The primordial African bush is one of the most profound ways to re-connect with nature in its purest form. So much more than a traditional wildlife safari, Healing Safaris take you on a journey of mind, body and spirit. This is the ultimate experience of beauty, inspiration and rejuvenation you can find.
Susan Weis-Bohlen will guide this tour with Dr. Tanya Pergola, together with Maasai elder and traditional healer Lekoko Ole Sululu. You visit Mt. Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Maasailand and the Serengeti. While you immerse yourself in the landscapes and wildlife habitats of Tanzania, you may explore your own well-being such as de-stressing, shedding the weight, overcoming addictions, detoxing, and healing family problems. Or, you can simply relax into nature and receive an adventure of a lifetime, allowing the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of Africa to heal you.
Upon arrival in Tanzania, we will guide you on a profound journey that includes:
- all-levels yoga and meditation practice in stunning settings
- delightfully eco-friendly luxurious accommodation at award-winning lodges and camps
- meetings with spiritual healers
- wildlife exploration both from safari vehicles and on foot
- delicious organic food from local farms
- participation in Maasai community rituals and ceremonies tailored to your interests
A Healing Safari can include follow-up when you return to your home country to assist you in integrating newfound mind-body wisdom into your daily lifestyle.
This tour is held in conjunction with Dr. Tanya Pergola.
Read more about Tanya and her tours here. For more information, pricing and booking, please contact me at email@example.com.